COMMUNICATIONS & COMMUNITY
Communications & Community Sub-committee: The recently merged Communications Sub-committee has been set up to help members stay and feel informed and involved. The committee work is to design, guide and deliver improved communication, information, education, support and advice for the Co-op and its membership.
Recently merged with the Community Group this committee also looks at initiatives to boost members engagement with the Coop - and events and activities to bring members together.
Key areas of our work
- Monthly newsletter
- Educational events & How To workshops
- Committee meeting dates and members
- Policies, procedures + terms of reference
- Newsletter, events and updates
- Useful info and emergency contacts.